Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby Boy's Shopping List


Our condo renovations have been moving along well and I've been inspired to begin preparing the baby's nursery. Now I am not much for clutter and if you would have asked me a few months ago, I would have told you that all my little bundle of joy needed was a stash of diapers, a carseat, a laundry basket with blankets to sleep in and a few cute outfits. This, however, was before I discovered the incredible world of baby gear. After just a couple hours of research I suddenly could not live without 3 different kinds of strollers, a moses basket a basinet & a crib, a video and audio baby monitor, a sling and a baby carrier, pack'n plays, changing tables, an assortment of receiving blankets, playmats, a swing, diaper disposals, baby wipe warmers, special detergent... need I say more? To make things even more complicated, each "necessity" has hundreds of brands and options to choose from! I'm relieved that I still have time for more research, as I try to narrow down what the baby really needs, what would be nice to have, and what will never get used. Experienced moms-- Please help! ;)

No comments: