Last week I took D to his 2 month check-up with the pediatrician. We were informed that our (not so) little boy already weighs 13 lbs 10 oz, and is 24 1/4 inches long! That makes him in the 90th percentile for both weight and height. He is literally growing up so quickly!
Other than that, things in the Ricci household have been fairly normal. Michael is busy as always, working hard at Experian and completing a couple of intense summer school classes for his MBA. I went back to teaching dance last month, but as of this week I am off for the summer. I will be coaching a few summer song practices at JSerra HS in July and taking the girls to cheer camp, but things with this job won't pick up until the end of August. That means that Dominic and mommy are blessed with some extra quality time to spend together these next few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment