Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our first visitors

My parents arrived in Melbourne on Wednesday, and we have been so busy showing them around this gorgeous city that I haven't had a chance to blog! Dominic was very happy to see his grandparents. He immediately jumped into my mom's arms to give her the sweetest hug. Afterward he kept touching her, as though he could not believe that she was no longer in the computer (we've been talking on Skype regularly).

So far we've taken them to the City Centre, St. Kilda Beach, Chapel Street and Dominic's swim class. Today we experienced the Old Melbourne Gaol; a neat historic prison that housed several of Australia's most famous convicts. We also visited little Italy for lunch, and then survived an intense hail storm.

I promise to upload photos and videos as soon as I get the chance-- but first, we are all heading to Sydney for a few days. Until then... G'day!

No comments: