Monday, May 10, 2010

Mum's Day

I had a terrific Mum's Day, thanks to my wonderful boys.  After enjoying an extra hour of sleep, I woke up to a sweet-lover's perfect breakfast:  a pancake and muffin!  And this was not all.  Also waiting for me was some Aussie licorice, gourmet chocolates, new sweat pants and... John Mayer tickets!!  I was so surprised and excited!


For dinner we treated ourselves to one of our favorite restaurants in Melbourne-  Blue Corn.  The menu is Mexican-inspired and very unique.  Plus, they know how to make a great guacamole!  I was so proud of my baby, who is finally mastering the fine art of chip-dipping.

 I think he is finally ready for Chipotle!

I couldn't help but look back on my first Mother's Day.  Can you believe how much my baby has grown up in a year?

1 comment:

Brie and Jeff said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad you had such a nice day.