We have arrived home safely and happily from Oz!
The flight was very challenging but we survived, and this was one more reason to smile as we stepped off of the plane into LAX. My mom greeted me with two bags of tortilla chips, and I can honestly say that Mexican food has counted for most of my daily calories since I have returned.
Michael and I keep having "wow!" moments. We cannot believe how beautiful our home is, how blessed we are to have family and friends nearby, and how much our little guy has grown since we left! He was not even crawling when we moved, and now he is walking everywhere. Needless to say, we have a lot of toddler-proofing ahead of us!
Yesterday we purchased our first car together: a Mazda CX-9. We traded it in for Michael's two-door sports car. With our little SUV, we are really falling into our roles as parents (and thankfully have escaped owning a mini-van). I am looking forward to having room to put groceries and stroller in my trunk at the same time!
My computer is still on its way from Australia, but I will be back to sharing our adventures and posting favorite photos when it arrives. Thank you for all of the prayers during our move!
No comments:
Post a Comment