We had a busy weekend so I am a little late, but happy father's day to all of the handsome Daddies out there. You are so important to our lives and our world. Thank you!
Michael: Watching you grow as a father makes me fall in love with you a little more everyday. Thank you for being such a great Papa to Dominic!
We celebrated Dads' Day with a delicious brunch and refreshing swim at my parents, followed by a fun dinner with the Ricci clan at Tom and Shannon's home. I would never trade living near both sides of the family for anything, but going back and forth does make our holidays very busy! I forgot my camera for the first part of the day-- but here are some awesome moments from the second half.
My favorite niece, Sera.
Dominic and his {biggest} cousin Tommy. This photo is so sweet!
A couple of Father's Day Themed Pics
Dominic's first experience on a Trampoline. He had a BLAST!
Tickle time with his cousin Andy.
Enjoying snuggles from his cousin Joey.
Could this kid be any more loved?
1 comment:
LOVE lOVE LOVE the pictures! Especially the one of Tommy and Dominic. I love watching Tommy interact with Dominic. I can tell he will be a good Daddy one day....a LONG time from now :-) Can you email the photos to me? We love having you and the boys back home- this weekend was exhausting though!
Post a Comment