In less than 16-months, our little traveler has already visited Northern California, Cabo San Lucas, Melbourne and Sydney. So why not top it off with a trip to the beautiful state of Hawaii?!
My mom and dad marked their 30th wedding anniversary on August 2nd, and to celebrate they brought the whole family to to the Big Island. I felt so blessed to not only be in Hawaii, but to also have parents' who are so happily married. What a wonderful gift and example for their children and grandchild!
I bet you already guessed that we had a wonderful week relaxing and enjoying each other's company in the perfect Hawaiian sun...
 |
| Dominic is going through a new phase: Cars, trains and PLANES! |
 |
| Here we are waiting for our flight to Kona. |
 |
| The baby did surprisingly well on both flights, and even indulged Mom and Dad by taking a nap on each trip! |
|
 |
| We stayed at the Brucato's gorgeous "condo". It was absolutely amazing! | |
|
 |
| I could definitely get used to this view... |
 |
| Or this view as well! | |
|
|
|
 |
| We had access to a couple of nearby resorts and beaches. Could we honestly ask for anything more? |
 |
| I love these boys more than anything. I was grateful to have quality time to spend as a family-- I was missing Michael since he has been so busy with school the past couple of months! |
 |
| Dominic LOVES the pool. |
 |
| Mmm.... |
 |
| Having so much fun! |
 |
They don't come much cuter than this...
|
 |
| The jet lag made someone a little bit goofy |
 |
| Bonding with Daddy |
 |
| Watching the dolphins with "Papapa" |
 |
| Taking a peak with "A-mama" |
 |
| Ready to LUAU |
 |
| "Avion!" |
 |
| The Hawaii gang (minus the photographer): Brandy, Philippe, Michael, Dominic, Dad, Mom. |
 |
| Watching the Band and hula dancers. |
Of course, we were so relaxed all week, that I forgot to capture photos of everything we did. I guess we will just have to go to Hawaii again soon... How about today??
No comments:
Post a Comment