Wednesday, February 23, 2011

still feeling blue...

We were able to catch another glimpse of our tiny one yesterday via ultrasound, and the baby was not shy at all to reveal his gender...  

It's a boy!

I am not surprised at all, I must have been anticipating it!  We are all very excited to have learned more about the little person in my womb.  Being only two-years apart, I am especially excited to give Dominic a buddy to grow up with.  What a beautiful, everlasting gift!

I am also beginning to realize that for the next little while, family outings will involve baseball games, hiking-trips and action movies.  Despite this, I know that if my little lads grow up to be anything like their father, I will be one of the luckiest and most loved women in the world!  There is definitely a special bond between Mothers and Sons, and I will get to experience it twice!

I also started feeling the baby wiggle last week, and this being our third ultrasound confirmed that our little guy is a definitely a mover!  During our last two visits, the technician had trouble getting measurements and a heart rate, because he just couldn't seem to sit still.  Something tells me that I better prep myself for another case of bruised ribs sooner than later...  ;-)

Lastly, I am happy to report that my hematoma has resolved itself--  Thank you for all of your prayers.  I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Brie and Jeff said...

Congratulations! SO exciting. I just spent a week with my brother and his family. They have a girl and two boys, and it was SO fun seeing them playing together and making each other laugh. It will be so great!