Last weekend, we took a memorable mini-getaway to San Diego. On Thursday we drove up and brought our little guy to Sea World. We had a blast! We enjoyed a couple shows, a cute toddler playground, and all three of us fell in love with the Beluga whales.
| Catching a glimpse of Shamu. |
Friday we explored Balboa Park and the kid's Science Center before dropping Dominic off with my parents, who were in the area. They brought him home, and between them and my in-laws, he received first-class treatment for the rest of the weekend. I am pretty confident that my first night away was harder on me than on him! Meanwhile, Michael and I did enjoy our first weekend away. We did NOTHING. We slept in, napped, shopped, read and went out to dinner-- all things that are challenging to do with a toddler!
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! I hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment