Fathers' are awesome, and so was Father's Day.
Michael woke up to some of his favorite treats: a giant tub of red vines licorice, skittles, and a case of beer. He really is a simple man :).
After mass, we headed to my parents for Dominic's swim lesson (will post those photos later).
Next was lunch with the Ricci's to celebrate Papa Tom, Uncle Tom and Daddy. The kids had a blast playing baseball together at the park. Dominic loves trying to keep up with his big cousins, and this time even Gabriel wanted in on the action.
We went back to my Mom and Dad's for a late afternoon swim and BBQ. I took Gabriel in the pool for the first time-- He absolutely loved it!
Will I ever be too old to call myself "Daddy's Girl"? I love my Father!
And as for Michael, I could not have dreamed of a better Daddy for my children. Thank you for the self-donative parenting and unconditional love you give our boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment