Tuesday, June 12, 2012

daily rhythms

I miss my blog!  

With our condo still up for sale, I have been struggling to find a rhythm to my days.  In the past 40-something days we've had a ridiculous amount of showings (usually 1 or 2 daily, and more on the weekends), and so my "free time" at home is spent cleaning.  And cleaning.  And cleaning.

With no real offers on our condo, it is challenging to stay motivated!  I know I should not complain because selling is a decision and commitment that we've made, but boy, it is exhausting.  I miss getting down on the floor and playing with the kids, or coming up with a random baking or coloring project with Dominic.  I miss being able to make dinner for Michael, without worrying that somebody will come knocking on the door and kick us out in the process.  I hate feeling stressed out about toys on the floor and crumb trails in the hall.  I miss feeling at home in my own home, and being able to kick off my shoes and "relax"!  

Of course, all of this is out of our control, so I have to trust that God has a plan...  But if you don't mind, please say a little prayer that the end is in site!

 And now that I have vented, let me say that 

life is so good.  

I love the little men (and the grown-up Mr. too) in my life.

They bring so much joy, laughter and happiness into my days!










No comments: