Friday, August 3, 2012

drumroll, please...

We've purchased a house!

Technically it doesn't exist yet.  But we picked our lot, our floor plan, and over the next 6-months we will be watching the construction go up!

I can't tell you how grateful we are for this opportunity.  We've chosen a beautiful little new home about 5-minutes from our current condo.  It has everything we desired.  A 2-car garage, a big kitchen, a laundry room, 3-bedrooms and even a little yard for my boys!  It is pretty much perfect.

You are going to get so tired of my construction photos, but I will probably post them anyways...  I don't know how I will stop myself from driving by our homesite daily!



As for our condo update, we are currently in escrow.  Things are still a little iffy, so please keep our sale in your prayers!  If everything goes smoothly, we should be moving out by the end of August, and camping out in my Mom and Dad's guest room for a few months...  

No comments: