I love, love, love being a mommy. I never could have imagined how much joy and meaning this vocation would bring to my life!
Mother's day was very special (it always is). My boys put together an adorable scavenger hunt for me. For my clues of where to search, Michael sent short video clips of the boys to my phone. My hunt led me to some special treats (mostly chocolate) and a new pair of running shoes!
After mass we celebrated my lovely Mom with a yummy brunch at a local golf course. It was a beautiful day and a delightful meal.
Later in the day, we crowned our dear Mother Mary with the boys and some dear friends. We offered up a few special songs and prayers for her. The perfect finish to a wonderful Mother's Day!
I love this stunning photo that Danielle took of our crowned statue.
Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful Mamas out there!




No comments:
Post a Comment