I have a few good friends from college and early marriage who all have children similar ages to my boys. Unfortunately, we have all found ourselves settling down about a one-hour drive from each other, and therefore we have trouble getting together for occasions other than birthday parties and baptisms! Since Jen and Jacque both homeschool their school-aged children, we decided to try to commit to a once-a-month co-op gathering, alternating hosting and activity.
I hosted this month, and auntie Jen brought a great lesson and art project about the Rosary (the month of October is traditionally dedicated to this most Holy prayer). It was so cute to see the kids learning as a group. They proudly recited their "Our Father" and "Hail Mary" for Jen.
The kids had so much fun together, I cannot wait for next month. I was also so proud of sweet Dominic, who carefully counted and glued on his purple rosary beads for his craft.


No comments:
Post a Comment