Friday, November 22, 2013

the week we learned about our "safety friends"

I love taking photos of the boys working.  

They take so much pride in figuring out and accomplishing their projects-- it is truly a joy to witness them learning.




This week we learned about "Safety Friends"-- a very boring subject for little preschooler boys.  ;-) 


Dominic has a new obsession with puzzles.  I don't often purchase toys for the boys, but was excited to surprise him with a new puzzle challenge for him to work on.  He made over-and-over (and over) again for the entire week.


We planned a trip to a local Fire Station with some friends from our play group.  The kids were excited to tour the fire station and dressed up for the occasion.



Firefighter Zack started to show us around. 


Unfortunately our visit was cut very short when the station received a call.  We calmly moved outside, prayed for the firefighters and waved them goodbye.  


I hope that we will have a chance to explore the trucks and stations again another time!


No comments: