Time to blog about the bebe.
We have started solids. This boy WANTS to eat. Anything offered is accepted with wide open ahhh and mmm. Poor boy still has a very strong gag-reflex however, so we are sticking mainly to purees for now (even though I swore after my first that I would never again bother with spoon feeding!). Sometimes I offer him little grains of rice or tiny bites of banana because I love, love, love to watch him try to gum it. Words cannot express how cute this is. I should probably take a video, but he's our third child, so there isn't too much Nicholas footage going on these days.
We are struggling with sleep, but that is nothing new when it comes to our babies. I think our main issues are that he gets overtired (it's a vicious cycle), and of course, GAS.
I have been trying so hard to get him to bed early in the evening and help him to develop a nap routine but it has been almost impossible with the other two little not-so-quiet boys in the house.
Oh well. Those circles under his eyes are pretty adorable. Mine, not so much.
Some of this favorites these days are "itsy bitsy spider", "pat-a-cake", and his doorway jumper. It is fantastic how much air he gets in that thing. He loves is so much that he tries to bounce and jump whenever we hold him. Even my postpartum hips aren't that bouncy!
He also loves to screeeeeech. Mass was fun last Sunday!
And now, I will bombard you with cute photos of our sweet and beautiful little miracle.







No comments:
Post a Comment