Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Batboy turns four

We recently celebrated the big FOUR for Gabriel.  He started talking about his party since the day after his birthday last year.  After spending about 11-months constantly chatting and changing his mind about birthday themes, I sat him next to me and we visited partycity.com.  We clicked through several ideas before landing on the Batman paraphernalia page.  His eyes widened and he could barely form a word.  The caped-crusader it was.

Celeste was born less than a week before the big day, so between processing the change, being fresh out of surgery and running back-and-forth from the hospital, it would be an understatement to say that I was out-of-commission.  I am entirely grateful to my mom who planned and hosted the entire bash.  It was a very special and memorable day for Gabriel.  Thanks mom!

Family joined us in their superhero shirts for swimming, bacon-wrapped BBQ'd hot dogs (per Gabriel's request) and a themed-cake.


\














The epic party fell the day before his actual birthday, which we kept fairly simple with gifts, waffles for breakfast, our traditional trip to Toys R Us and dinner as a family.

















No comments: