Six months of nausea followed two months in the NICU and more months of colic do not make for a very bookish year! That being said, a habit of 5-minutes or so of daily reading did add up to about 30 books (hoping I recorded them all!) And I do like having a record of what I read for myself however, so here we go...
Spiritual Reading
**Conversation with Christ by Rev. Peter Thomas Rohrbach
*Story of a Soul by St. Terese of Lisieux (reread)
The Way of Perfection by St. Teresa of Avila
Holy is the Day: Living in the Gift of the Present by Carolyn Weber
Lay Siege to Heaven by Louis de Wohl
Familiaris Consortio, by Saint Pope John Paul II
The Apostolate of Holy Motherhood, by Mark I. Miravelle
*Saint John Paul the Great: His Five Loves, by Jason Evert
Prayer Primer, by Thomas Dubay
**Holiness for Housewives by Hubert Van Zeller (reread)
33-Days to Morning Glory by Michael Gaitley
The Advent of Christ by Edward Sri
Fiction/For Fun
*Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
*Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery
Anne of the Island by LM Montgomery
Anne and the House of Dreams by LM Montgomery
Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay
The Precious One by Marisa de Los Santos
Non-Fiction
**For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer-Macaulay
Blueprint Homeschooling by Amy Knepper
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
Read for the Heart by Sarah Clarkson
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Anchored by Kayla Aimee
Teaching in your Tiara by Rebecca Frech
*Essentialism by Greg McKeown
I'll include a log of the many books I read with the kids towards the end of our school year. Here is our list from early 2015.
*Favorite
**Drop everything and read it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment