Thursday, March 19, 2009

Showered with Love!

I can't believe it has been almost one month since my last post! Apparently I have been suffering from a serious case of pregnancy amnesia- or Momnesia- these past few weeks.

Today was my last day working at JNR. Next week I am officially on my maternity leave! The state allows you to take leave 4 weeks from your due date... Can you believe that we are so close already?? I plan to continue teaching dance at the studio as long as possible, so probably another couple of weeks, unless our little one decides to arrive earlier!

This past month I was blessed with two WONDERFUL baby showers. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who was involved. Michael and I have already been having so much fun preparing for our baby and setting up his nursery. We feel extremely grateful for your generosity.

No comments: