
With a little over a week left until our due date, we've officially started the waiting game. Our hospital bag is packed and our infant carseat is installed... Michael and I are as ready as we are going to be!
My Braxton-Hicks contractions have been getting much more frequent, and my nausea/exhaustion has definitely worstened over the past week. I am still hoping for our son to arrive before Easter, but according to my doctor, the baby has not yet "dropped" into position! Of course, for some women a baby will drop 4 weeks before labor, and for others it may occur just a few hours before labor, so it is not a sure indicator of when to expect a baby's arrival. Nevertheless, the doctor suggested taking extra walks (the movement is thought to possibly help the baby lower into the pelvis). Michael and I are now on a mission to walk (or in my case, waddle) as much as my pregnant body will allow! C'mon baby boy, we can't wait to meet you!!
Please keep us in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment