I took Dominic to his first swim class yesterday at the nearby Aquatics Center. We had a great time-- we sang songs, played with water toys, and even dunked our heads underwater (no tears!!). More than anything though, Dominic was completely fascinated by the other babies in the class. I am not even sure how aware he was that we were in the pool... all he could do was stare (and wave) at the other swimmers! He truly is my little social butterfly. I may have to search out more opportunities for him to be around little ones.
The swim class also made me realize how BIG Dominic is. The babies were all around the same age, but my (not so little) guy towered over everyone! One of my favorite moments was when we sat all of the babies on a "raft" in the middle of the pool, and Dominic made his corner of the raft sink (true story)!
No comments:
Post a Comment