I took Gabriel in for his four-month checkup this week. He weighed in at 15lbs 6 oz (70th percentile), and measured 26 inches (90%)! He is a little butterball baby, and I love admiring all of the soft rolls that cover his perfect little body.
Our little angel has transitioned from being a sleepy newborn to an active infant! He easily rolls from his tummy to his back, reaches for and picks up toys and objects, and loves to talk and sing. Despite having been fighting a cold for several weeks now, he has the sweetest temperament and is always willing to give out big smiles! The only thing that seems to make him upset is on the occasion that he notices his mommy's absence... Luckily this only happens for a few hours a week (while I teach) and Daddy and Grandmaman are willing to do everything they can to soothe him!
No comments:
Post a Comment