Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wonderful weekends

Happy Sunday!

If there is one thing that I love about my life, it is weekends with my beautiful family. The clearer the calendar, the better. In fact, if it was up to me I would never leave any of my beautiful boys' sides from Friday to Sunday.

I love how quiet weekends give us the opportunity to "just be". I love watching Michael interact with the little boys who adore their daddy in every way. With an extra pair of hands to help, I often indulge in a longer shower or a little bit of computer time by myself, only to hear their sweet giggles from the other room. I look forward to the fresh air from our family runs, our special weekly trip to Mcdonalds for coffee, and of course mass all together on Sunday mornings. I never feel more "whole" then I do when I am spending time with my loves!

I know that as my boys get older, there will be more and more activities that will attempt to take away some of our precious family time, so for now I think I will try to soak it all in and cherish these carefree moments.


 

No comments: