When I was expecting Gabriel and found out that he was a boy, I joked about missing out on having a partner to attend the ballet with me...
Well, my sweet Dominic truly took to my mom's Nutcracker soldier collection this year. He has spent hours and hours lining them up and creating fantastic imaginary battles with them.
Due to his excitement about the little soldiers, I thought it would be fun to share a Nutcracker ballet storybook and music with him.
When the opportunity to attend a local Nutcracker production came up, you did not have to twist our arms to go! Dominic and I had a blast on our special afternoon "date".
We had a great time visiting "Clara's tent" before the show, and trying on some soldier costumes!
As for the actual ballet, he sat eagerly through the entire performance, and did not take his eyes off the stage for one minute!
We finished off our afternoon together with a delicious "Sugar Plum" cupcake!





No comments:
Post a Comment