Monday, January 28, 2013

Trolls, trophies and textbooks

God wants me to learn patience because we still haven't closed escrow!  
I have been seeking ways to stay distracted in these past few days (I almost feel as though I am overdue with a baby!)

Luckily for me, my dad mentioned to me last week that he had a few boxes of my childhood "memoirs" in the attic that I should sort through.  Turned out that a few boxes = eighteen.


It's amazing how much STUFF one can accumulate in twenty-seven years!  I can't deny that it was very amusing to go through my treasures from what seems like another life.

Sadly, my precious collections of troll dolls and erasers did not gain any value since 1991. 



It took me an entire day to weed through several boxes of dance costumes, trophies, kindergarden paintings, letters and many many school projects,  but in the end I narrowed it down to four boxes!

They said that we should get our keys late today.
I hope to be unpacking more exciting boxes in the very near future...



No comments: