Thursday, May 30, 2013

long weekend

Last weekend was awesome.  

Michael was off from Thursday until Monday.  Five. entire. days!  We had time to be productive, AND we had time to relax.  

On Monday morning my parents babysat the boys so that Michael and I could participate in the Laguna Hills Memorial Day races.  Last year we completed our first (and only) half-marathon during this event. I wanted so badly to run the half again this year, but we just couldn't make the time to train.  Maybe one day when I can fit leisurely showers into my day (or just pee with the door closed) I will have time to train for another half marathon ;-).


Here we are after the 10K!  I forgot to take a photo at the finish line, so we are posing in a random parking lot.  We felt proud to beat our time from the "Turkey Trot".  I am so blessed to have the greatest running partner!

No comments: