Saturday, December 7, 2013

jr. conductors

My mom and dad took their grandsons on a special day trip recently, to take a ride on Thomas the Train.

The boys counted down to the outing and dressed the part.




 Now that my belly is very round and drawing more and more attention, strangers see me with my boys and have been eager to ask if we are finally expecting our girl.  I even had a sales clerk respond "sorry!" when i told her that we were having another boy!  I was too stunned to respond.

The truth is I couldn't be more thrilled about another boy.  My little ones are BEST FRIENDS, and I can only imagine how much more wonderful their childhood will be with another little buddy to grow up with.

And in all honesty, I do not think little boys can get much cuter than this-- how could another train-loving, outdoor-exploring and mama-snuggling boy not completely capture my heart.


No comments: