My nesting-urge is in full-force these days, as I am already in the kitchen baking and freezing Christmas cookies.
With 7-weeks to go until my due-date, I am feeling so overwhelmed by my holiday to-do lists!
I just want to get everything done and crossed off.
I am convinced that this is a natural instinct that I am feeling to make sure I am prepared for the arrival of our littlest boy.
I originally planned on retrieving our baby gear from the attic after Epiphany while we store our Christmas decorations, but am starting to realize that this might not be possible. Once a pregnant woman starts to nest, there is no stopping her!
I am looking forward to this weekend.
Grandmaman is baby-sitting Friday night, so my hubby and I will be treated to a night-out! It will be nice to take advantage of these days when I do not have a nursing baby.
On Saturday we will purchase our tree.
We plan on waiting until Christmas eve to decorate it, but in the past we have had such slim-pickings in waiting until Christmas eve to purchase it that we are going to try altering our tradition this year.
We will celebrate Gaudete Sunday with friends, for our annual Advent party. I can't wait!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment