We have so much to be grateful for this year.
I realize that I mention this often, but I pray in thanksgiving daily for my healthy, beautiful, little miracle, Nicholas. We are immensely blessed to have him here with us. I am just so humbled that God chose Michael and I to be the parents of this special boy. We have witnessed many awesome triumphs from this little baby boy, and all of the joys that come hand-in-hand with the challenges. It has been so. so. good.
Thanksgiving day was fantastic. We relaxed most of the day (I have yet to learn to cook a turkey!), and then headed to my Mom and Dad's for dinner. My mom went all out with her tablescape, a fresh turkey and all of the delicious fixings.
Thank You Lord, for two wild (but sweet!) little turkeys and an adorable butterball baby...
Happy Thankgiving!




No comments:
Post a Comment