It is so easy to look back on a period of time and feel as though nothing has been accomplished. To fight this, I attempted to keep track of many of our Read-Alouds for this school year (Summer of 2014 until Spring of 2015). I am posting it for accountability, and because I am a book list junkie. Most of these were targeted to Dominic (5-years-old). Also, this record does not include the stacks of picture books we read (though I truly wish that I was that organized!)
Literature Read-Alouds
Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond
Squanto Friend of the Pilgrims by Clyde Robert Bulla
The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary
James and the Giant Peach by Road Dahl
The Bears on Hemlock Mountain by Alice Dalgliesh
A Story of St. John Bosco by Brother Ernest
Ahead of the Crowd by the Daughters of St. Paul
The Bears on Hemlock Mountain by Alice Dalgliesh
A Story of St. John Bosco by Brother Ernest
Ahead of the Crowd by the Daughters of St. Paul
The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Red Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
Pipi Longstocking by Astrid LindgrenTheir Hearts are His Garden by Sister Mary Marguerite
The Catholic Child's Treasure Box Vol 1-20 by Maryknoll Sisters
Trumpet of the Swan by EB White
History Read-Alouds
I've listed these in a separate post.
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
History Read-Alouds
I've listed these in a separate post.
Audiobooks
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know by Hamilton Wright Mabie
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson
Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
Other Audio Sources
Mr. Bach Comes to Call by Classical Kids
Beethoven Lives Upstairs by Classical Kids
Tales of the Old Testament by Jim Weiss
Christmas Carol & Other Favorites by Jim Weiss
Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies
More details from our Kindergarten homeschool year.
Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
Other Audio Sources
Mr. Bach Comes to Call by Classical Kids
Beethoven Lives Upstairs by Classical Kids
Tales of the Old Testament by Jim Weiss
Christmas Carol & Other Favorites by Jim Weiss
Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies
More details from our Kindergarten homeschool year.
No comments:
Post a Comment