We have started our new (first official!) school year.
Michael and I have decided to homeschool Dominic in Kindergarten. Even though he didn't leave for his first day, I couldn't completely forgo a first-day-of-school photo.
Here is my sweet student, at five-and-a-half years old.
This year Dominic is enrolled with Mother of Divine Grace, a classical Catholic distance learning school. We will also be participating in an enrichment program called Catholic Schoolhouse which includes a formal classroom environment once a week. He will have plenty of time for free play and other activities. I hope that altogether this will make a fun and memorable Kindergarten learning year!
Obviously Gabriel is too young for formal schooling but I could not miss out on snapping his photo either! He will be participating in one of our programs and I have no doubt that he will also absorbing a lot of what his older brother is learning. So we are calling this his "preschool" year!
(I almost cried when he told me what he wants to be when he grows up...) He is such a doll!
"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure; To find Him, the greatest human achievement." -St. Augustine

No comments:
Post a Comment